Cool Debt Management pictures

Cool Debt Management pictures

Various great financial obligation management pictures i discovered:

Thank-you
debt administration
Image by MoneyAware
This few owed £45k among them so when they first stumbled on united states they were formerly with a fee-charging financial obligation administration business. They repaid your whole quantity (and also overpaid somewhat therefore we issued all of them with a refund of £220 at the conclusion of their particular DMP!).

When they stick to their particular CCCS budget as time goes by, they’ll put aside a whopping £900 each month today.

For financial obligation assist contact CCCS or go to the MoneyAware weblog.

Speaker 9: PATRICK GILL
debt management
Image by TEDxUW (University of Waterloo)
After improving their skills as a Financial Advisor, Patrick aided to pioneer the role of a Banking Consultant to one of Canada’s biggest, banking institutions. He spent the following decade giving expert advice to countless industry professionals and institutions for instance the Toronto Police solutions and Canadian Armed Forces. Companies like Sony Canada, Edward Jones, and Adidas Canada have gained from their strategies in cashflow management. His radio interviews on TALK 640 have aided him to spread their message to a lot of seeking monetary guidance. But his best and most worthwhile contributions are typically in switching the life of numerous of Canadian people which he has assisted in restructuring their financial obligation, cost savings and day-to-day financial more proficiently. Now, as a Regional Vice-President, Patrick uses his time mentoring and mentoring other people doing the same.

Ex Convento de Regina Coelli,Natividad de María Santisima,Cuauhtémoc,Ciudad de México.
debt administration
Image by Catedrales e Iglesias
Fotos Nuevas Mayo 2013

© Álbum 0158
By Catedrales age Iglesias
By Cathedrals and Churches
Arquidiócesis Primada de México
www.catedraleseiglesias.com

Ex Convento Regina Coeli (Natividad de María Santísima)
Párroco Señor Presbítero José Cenobio Ramírez Chávez
Calle de Bolivar No 92
Colonia Centro
C.P. 6080
Delegación Cuauhtémoc
Tel. 5709-2640
Tel.
Fax. 5709-6272

En 1573 la administración virreinal cedió amplios terrenos a las religiosas concepcionistas en el viejo calpulli prehispánico de Moyotlán (más tarde barrio de San Juan) con el fin de que establecieran un convento.

Los angeles fundación, dedicada a la Reina del Cielo traducción de la expresión latina Regina Coeli y a los angeles Natividad de la Virgen María, fue aprobada por el Papa Gregorio XIII en 1578.

El templo del monasterio se edificó en el ángulo que forman las actuales calles de Bolívar y Regina, frente a un espacio libre que ya en el siglo XVII se conocía con el nombre de Plaza Chiquita de Regina. Su forma unusual se origino en el trazo de una de las acequias que atravesaban ese baldío. El convento y el templo primitivos fueron muy pobres, con cimentación deficiente.

La reestructuración de estos edificios se realizó en 1656 a expensas de Melchor de Terreros. El templo se reformo después y se abrió el 13 de septiembre de 1731. La obra los angeles proyectó el arquitecto Miguel Custodio Durán y la financió el arzobispo José Lanciego y Eguilaz.

Como todas las plazas y calles de los angeles ciudad colonial anteriores a la gestión del virrey Revillagigedo, la Plaza de Regina no escapó a la suciedad y abandono en que se encontraban los espacios exteriores de la metrópoli: falta de drenaje conveniente, encharcamientos constantes, ausencia de empedrados y banquetas y carencia de iluminación nocturna, que la convertían en un lugar peligroso durante las noches. Además, en ella frecuentemente se asentaban tianguis y tablados de toda índole, habiendo sido utilizada, incluso, con el fin de matanza de animales, mezclándose a todas esas incomodidades el espectáculo de mendigos y menesterosos que se aposentaban en ella durante las funciones religiosas.

Transformación radical sufrió la plaza al ser exclaustradas las monjas concepcionistas, conjuntamente con las de otras órdenes religiosas, el 8 de marzo de 1863, y a pesar de que estas volvieron al convento durante el imperio de Maximiliano de Habsburgo, el 14 de noviembre de 1867 se entregó el convento a los angeles Secretaría de Guerra, sirviendo de cuartel tambien hasta el 15 de junio de 1871, cuando el gobierno de la República lo dió, en pago de adeudos, al acaudalado Ramón Obregón.

El templo, por su zona, permaneció abierto al culto. Un informe rendido por el regidor del ramo en 1868, hace mención de las obras realizadas con el fin de que desaparecieran la insalubridad y los muladares acumulados en la plaza, donde ya existía una fuente pública que cuidaban las autoridades de la ciudad, insistiendo en que debía barrerse y regarse muchos de los días "por los aguadores que concurren a la fuente de Regina a sacar agua", así como para que los areneros, carboneros, zacateros o cualquier otro tratante de este género, asearan el lugar que ocupasen con sus mercaderías. Además, en febrero de ese mismo año, se instalaron faroles de hojalata con aparatos de gasoline líquido, de trementina, de veinte luces, sustituyendo al alumbrado de aceite instalado por la administración colonial.

Gracias a la generosidad y filantropía de la señorita María Concepción Máxima Béistegui y García, quien a su muerte, ocurrida en 1873, cedió sus bienes para la fundación de un medical center en lo que fuera el Convento de Regina, se pudieron salvar de la destrucción, que se había iniciado poco antes, el claustro principal y las crujías adyacentes al mismo. Así, el denominado Hospital Concepción Béistegui, después de laboriosa adaptación, fue inaugurado por el Gral. Porfirio Díaz el 21 de marzo de 1886.

El resto del convento fue dividido en lotes, construyéndose en su lugar varias casas y locales sin ningún valor arquitectónico. En 1967, las autoridades del Departamento del Distrito Federal, ante la necesidad de contar con amplios espacios abiertos en esta zona de la ciudad, eligieron la Plaza de Regina como una de las primeras en la restauración de los centros cívicos capitalinos.

Entonces la plaza fue cerrada al tránsito vehicular en el tramo de la calle de Regina que corría frente al templo, dejándolo fluir únicamente por la calle lateral ubicada al norte de la plaza, y llevando el pavimento pétreo, en adoquín de San Luis Potosí, tambien hasta la fachada misma del templo. Los árboles existentes fueron reubicados al norte de la plaza para permitir gran visibilidad al edificio.
Informacion tomada de
www.ciudadanosenred.org.mx/node/16488

Ex Convent Regina Coeli (Nativity of Mary)
Mr. Priest Pastor Jose Ramirez Chavez Cenobio
Bolivar Street No 92
Cologne Center
C.P. 6080
Cuauhtemoc
Mexico City
Mobile 5709-2640
Phone
Fax. 5709-6272

In 1573 the colonial administration provided the large grounds for the old religious Conceptionists calpulli prehispanic Moyotlan (later region of San Juan) to establish a convent.

The inspiration, dedicated to the Queen of Heaven translation regarding the Latin Regina Coeli together with Nativity associated with the Virgin Mary, was approved by Pope Gregory XIII in 1578.

The temple associated with monastery was built-in the angle created by the current streets of Bolívar and Regina, in comparison to free space inside seventeenth century and ended up being known called Piazza Regina Chiquita. Its irregular form originated in the stroke of one of the canals running right through this wasteland. The convent and primitive church had been inadequate, poor foundation.

The restructuring of the structures was carried out in 1656 at the expense of Melchor de Terreros. The temple had been later reformed and opened on September 13, 1731. The work ended up being created by the designer Miguel Custodio Durán and funded the Archbishop Jose Lanciego and Eguilaz.

Like all the squares and roads associated with colonial town ahead of the management of Viceroy Revillagigedo, Plaza Regina would not escape the dust and neglect that have been external rooms associated with the metropolis: lack of appropriate drainage, ponding continual, no paving and pathways and decreased night illumination, which became a dangerous destination at night. Additionally, she usually decided swap meets and tablados of sorts, having been utilized, even to killing creatures, blending all those discomforts the spectacle of beggars and needy that aposentaban here for spiritual features.

Square underwent radical change when exclaustradas the Franciscan nuns, with those of other religious orders, the March 8, 1863, and even though these gone back to the monastery during reign of Maximilian of Hapsburg, 14 November 1867 offered the convent on Secretary of War, serving as headquarters until June 15, 1871, whenever government for the Republic provided it in repayment of debts, the rich Ramón Obregón.

The chapel, at the same time, stayed available for worship. A report granted by the ruler of this industry in 1868, makes mention of the work done to fade unhealthiness and middens accumulated when you look at the square, in which there was clearly already a public resource guarded the town authorities, insisting he swept and watered every day "by the watermen who attend Regina source to attract water" and for litter containers, coal, or other supplier zacateros for this kind, asearan take the place along with their merchandise. More over, in February of the 12 months, tin lanterns were set up with fluid fuel devices, turpentine, twenty lights, changing oil lights put in by the colonial management.

Thanks to the generosity and philanthropy of Miss Maria Conception tall Beistegui and Garcia, which at their demise in 1873, transferred its possessions towards first step toward a medical center in what ended up being when the Convent of Regina, were saved from destruction, which had started soon before, the primary cloister while the bays next to it. Alleged Beistegui Conception Hospital, after laborious version, had been inaugurated by General Porfirio Diaz on March 21, 1886.

The remainder convent had been divided into lots, built several houses in place and neighborhood architectural useless. In 1967, the authorities of this Federal District, towards need for available spaces in this area of ​​the town, decided to go with Regina Square as one of the first in the renovation of civic centers within the money.

Then the square ended up being closed to traffic on the stretch of Regina Street that ran opposite the temple, simply letting it move down the side street only north of the square, holding the rock pavement in San Luis Potosi cobble within the facade for the temple it self. Existing woods were relocated towards the north regarding the square to permit higher presence into the building.

Comments are closed.